Creating stronger foundations for growth.
Civil | Structural | Seismic | Building | Traffic and Transportation
We engineer excellence. From infrastructure and water to land development and transport, we have a proud history of engineering expertise that spans a multitude of disciplines, including HGT2, a business unit within Harrison Grierson focused on traffic and transportation engineering.
Over 130 years we’ve established a reputation for trust, efficiency and diligence. And our award-winning team is recognised as one of the best in the business. For you, that means having innovative thinking, creative insights and some of the best engineering minds on your side.
Our team includes environmental scientists, civil and structural engineers, mechanical and process engineers, traffic and transportation engineers and dedicated project managers who can provide professional expertise in:
- Master planning of facilities
- Feasibility studies
- Site investigations and Due Diligence
- Site audits and asset management
- Risk management assessments
- Laboratory studies and process design
- Computer modelling and visualisation techniques
- Assessment of environmental effects
- Project scoping and concept design
- Detailed design and contract documentation
- Construction management
- Commissioning and operator training
- Transportation planning studies, assessments and research
- Road safety studies and traffic engineering assessments
- Economic analyses, detailed design and policy development