At Harrison Grierson, we're committed to sustainable development and ensuring a productive, safe and healthy environment. This commitment applies to our own operations and to the products and services we offer our clients. Overall, our aim is to maximise the social, cultural, environmental and financial outcomes for our company, our clients and the wider community.
We're commited to:
- Assessing new business opportunities, work systems, practices and equipment from a sustainability perspective.
- Encouraging problem-solving across the business to improve social, cultural, environmental and financial outcomes for all our projects.
- Reporting and investigating any environmental issues or incidents the improving systems and practices to prevent recurrence.
- Ensuring we comply with all requirements including relevant legislation and current industry standards.
- Informing our employees, contractors, suppliers and clients about any relevant sustainability issues.
- Establishing measurable objectives and targets.